Australian College of the Professions is an affordable and fully accredited educational institute where qualifications are delivered through an interactive classroom environment.
Our qualifications are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our mission is to provide you, wherever you are, with an outstanding skills education. We are an Australian college registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority to deliver the following qualifications.
- BSB51918 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (098899G)
- BSB61015 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (095328A)
- SIT40516 CERTIFICATE IV IN COMMERCIAL COOKERY (0100407)
- SIT50416 DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (012563H)
- CHC30113 CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE (0100409)
- CHC50113 DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE (0100408)
- FNS40217 CERTIFICATE IV IN ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING (0102007)
- FNS50217 DIPLOMA OF ACCOUNTING (0102006)
- CHC33015 CERTIFICATE III IN INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT (103195E)-Ageing
- CHC33015 CERTIFICATE III IN INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT (103195E)-Disability
- CHC43015 CERTIFICATE IV IN AGEING SUPPORT (103194F)
- CHC53315 DIPLOMA OF MENTAL HEALTH (103196D)
- ICT40120 CERTIFICATE IV IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (105966F)
- ICT50220 DIPLOMA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (105967E)
- ICT60220 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (105968D)
Our courses are recognized under the Australian Qualifications Framework throughout Australia.