Australian College of the Professions is an affordable and fully accredited educational institute where qualifications are delivered through an interactive classroom environment.
Our qualifications are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our mission is to provide you, wherever you are, with an outstanding skills education. We are an Australian college registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority to deliver the following qualifications.
- BSB50420 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- BSB60420 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- FNS40217 CERTIFICATE IV IN ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING
- FNS50217 DIPLOMA OF ACCOUNTING
- CHC50113 DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- CHC30121 CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- CHC50121 DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- SIT40516 CERTIFICATE IV IN COMMERCIAL COOKERY
- SIT50416 DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- CHC33015 CERTIFICATE III IN INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT (AGEING)
- CHC43015 CERTIFICATE IV IN AGEING SUPPORT
- CHC53315 DIPLOMA OF MENTAL HEALTH
- CHC33015 CERTIFICATE III IN INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT (DISABILITY)
- ICT40120 – CERTIFICATE IV IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ICT50220 – DIPLOMA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ICT60220 – ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Our courses are recognized under the Australian Qualifications Framework throughout Australia.