ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT (BSB61015)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources.
After successfully completing this course, students may wish to apply for higher bachelor programs at various universities.
- On campus
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- 18 months (78 Weeks)
Graduates may find employment in leadership and management roles. Job roles and titles will vary across different industry sectors however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include Manager, Senior Supervisor, Team leader.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 12 units (4 core units and 8 elective).
- BSBMGT617- Develop and implement a business plan- core
- BSBMKG609- Develop a marketing plan- elective
- BSBMGT608- Manage innovation and continuous improvement- elective
- BSBMGT615- Contribute to organization development- elective
- BSBFIM601- Manage finances- core
- BSBHRM602- Manage human resources strategic planning- elective
- BSBSUS501- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability- elective
- BSBDIV601- Develop and implement diversity policy- elective
- BSBMGT616- Develop and implement strategic plans- elective
- BSBMKG608- Develop organizational marketing objectives- elective
- BSBINN601- Lead and manage organizational change- core
- BSBMGT605- Provide leadership across the organization- core
Students can enroll up to 2-weeks before the start of an upcoming Course Term – this is intended to allow us time to mail or courier certain hard-copy material to students prior or very close to the start of the course.
- Term 1 – 07/01/2019 to 15/03/2019
- Term 2 – 08/04/2019 to 14/06/2019
- Term 3 – 08/07/2019 to 13/09/2019
- Term 4 – 08/10/2019 to 13/12/2019
Course Fees – AU$12,000/Yr
Scholarships are available for both commencing and current students.
All course material is provided. Students may also be referred to other publicly available material that is available free of charge.