BSB61015-ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT (095328A)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources.
After successfully completing this course, students may wish to apply for higher bachelor programs at various universities.
- On campus
- 18 months (78 Weeks)
Graduates may find employment in leadership and management roles. Job roles and titles will vary across different industry sectors however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include Manager, Senior Supervisor, Team leader.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 12 units (4 core units and 8 elective).
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan-core
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances-core
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change-core
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organization-core
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan-elective
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement-elective
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organization development-elective
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning-elective
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability-elective
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy-elective
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans-elective
- BSBMKG608 Develop organizational marketing objectives-elective
- Term 1 – 06/01/2020
- Term 2 – 10/02/2020
- Term 3 – 06/04/2020
- Term 4 – 11/05/2020
- Term 5 – 06/07/2020
- Term 6 – 10/08/2020
- Term 7 – 05/10/2020
- Term 8 – 09/11/2020
Tuition Fees : – $ 18,250