CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE (097778C)
This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of early childhood education settings who work within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. To successfully complete your CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification, your work placement need to be conducted in a registered Early Childhood and Care facility, supervised by a qualified staff member.
The course contains a minimum of 120 hours of work placement.
Classroom-based – formal structured training and assessment of the practical application of the theoretical learning during the training program.
- 12 months (52 weeks)
- CHCDIV002 PROMOTE ABORIGINAL AND/OR TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER CULTURAL SAFETY (C)
- CHCECE001 DEVELOP CULTURAL COMPETENCE (C)
- CHCECE002 ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF CHILDREN (C)
- CHCECE003 PROVIDE CARE FOR CHILDREN (C)
- CHCECE004 PROMOTE AND PROVIDE HEALTHY FOOD AND DRINKS (C)
- CHCECE005 PROVIDE CARE FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS (C)
- CHCECE007 DEVELOP POSITIVE AND RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHILDREN (C)
- CHCECE009 USE AN APPROVED LEARNING FRAMEWORK TO GUIDE PRACTICE (C)
- CHCECE010 SUPPORT THE HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN IN EARLY CHILDHOOD (C)
- CHCECE011 PROVIDE EXPERIENCES TO SUPPORT CHILDREN’S PLAY AND LEARNING (C)
- CHCECE013 USE INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN TO INFORM PRACTICE (C)
- CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY (C)
- CHCPRT001 IDENTIFY AND RESPOND TO CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE AT RISK (C)
- HLTAID004 PROVIDE AN EMERGENCY FIRST AID RESPONSE IN AN EDUCATION AND CARE SETTING (C)
- HLTWHS001 PARTICIPATE IN WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY (C)
- CHCECE006 SUPPORT BEHAVIOUR OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE (E)
- CHCPRT003 WORK COLLABORATIVELY TO MAINTAIN AN ENVIRONMENT SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE (E)
- CHCDIV001 WORK WITH DIVERSE PEOPLE (E)
Students can enroll anytime before the start of an upcoming Course Term.
- Term 1 – 07/01/2019
- Term 2 – 08/04/2019
- Term 3 – 08/07/2019
- Term 4 – 08/10/2019
Scholarships are available for both commencing and current students.
All course material is provided. Students may also be referred to other publicly available material that is available free of charge.