BSB51918 -DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT (098899G)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources.
After successfully completing this course, students may wish to apply for the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- On campus
- 18 months (78 Weeks)
Graduates may find employment in leadership and management roles. Job roles and titles will vary across different industry sectors however possible job titles relevant to this qualification include Manager, Senior Supervisor, Team leader.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 12 units (4 core units and 8 elective).
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness-Core
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan-Core
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence-Core
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships-Core
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service-Elective
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings-Elective
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk-Elective
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area-Elective
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability-Elective
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning-Elective
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development-Elective
- BSBWRK520 Manage employee relations-Elective
- Term 1 – 06/01/2020
- Term 2 – 10/02/2020
- Term 3 – 06/04/2020
- Term 4 – 11/05/2020
- Term 5 – 06/07/2020
- Term 6 – 10/08/2020
- Term 7 – 05/10/2020
- Term 8 – 09/11/2020
Tuition Fees : – $ 18,250