FNS40217 CERTIFICATE IV IN ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING (0102007)
This qualification reflects the job roles of workers in the accounting industry, including BAS Agents and contract bookkeepers; and of those employees performing bookkeeping tasks for organisations in a range of industries. It includes preparing and lodging business and instalment activity statements and providing advice or dealing with the Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to activity statements. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously, and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
After successfully completing this course, students may wish to apply for the FNS50210 Diploma of Accounting.
- On campus
- 12 months (52 Weeks)
Graduates may find employment as bookkeeper, account payable officer, account receivable officer, accounting assistant, auditing clerk and financial reporting clerk.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 12 units (8 core units and 4 elective).
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry-Core
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports-Core
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers-Core
- BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations-Core
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system-Core
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems-Core
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports-Core
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements-Core
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents-Elective
- FNSACC313 Perform financial calculations-Elective
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents-Elective
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets-Elective
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers-Elective
- Term 1 – 06/01/2020
- Term 2 – 10/02/2020
- Term 3 – 06/04/2020
- Term 4 – 11/05/2020
- Term 5 – 06/07/2020
- Term 6 – 10/08/2020
- Term 7 – 05/10/2020
- Term 8 – 09/11/2020
Tuition Fees : – $ 18,250