This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
Potential employment options are in accounting roles in a range of industry areas. Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into the FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting.
- 73 Weeks
Graduates may find employment as tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 11 units (6 core units and 5 elective).
- FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information-Core
- FNSACC512 Prepare tax documentation for individuals-Core
- FNSACC513 Manage budgets and forecasts-Core
- FNSACC514 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities (pre-requisite units are BSBFIA401 and FNSACC311)-Core
- FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures-Core
- FNSACC517 Provide management accounting information-Core
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections-Elective
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships-Elective
- FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information systems-Elective
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance-Elective
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings-Elective
- TERM 1 – 03/01/2022 – 28/05/2023
- Term 1 Mid – 07/02/2022 – 02/07/2023
- TERM 2 – 04/04/2022 – 27/08/2023
- TERM 2 Mid – 09/05/2022 – 01/10/2023
- TERM 3 – 04/07/2022 – 26/11/2023
- TERM 3 Mid – 08/08/2022 – 31/12/2023
- TERM 4 – 03/10/2022 – 25/02/2024
- TERM 4 Mid – 07/11/2022 – 31/04/2024
TERM 1 Mid-6/02/2023-30/06/2024
TERM 2 Mid-1/05/2023-22/09/2024
TERM 3 Mid-7/08/2023-29/12/2024
TERM 4 Mid-6/11/2023-30/03/2025
Tuition Fees: – $ 18,550
You may apply for entry into this course through our website: www.professions.edu.au