This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
Potential employment options are in accounting roles in a range of industry areas. Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into the FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting.
- 73 Weeks
Graduates may find employment as tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
To obtain this qualification, students must complete 11 units (6 core units and 5 elective).
- FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information-Core
- FNSACC512 Prepare tax documentation for individuals-Core
- FNSACC513 Manage budgets and forecasts-Core
- FNSACC514 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities (pre-requisite units are BSBFIA401 and FNSACC311)-Core
- FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures-Core
- FNSACC517 Provide management accounting information-Core
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections-Elective
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships-Elective
- FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting systems-Elective
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance-Elective
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings-Elective
- Term 1 – 06/01/2020
- Term 2 – 10/02/2020
- Term 3 – 06/04/2020
- Term 4 – 11/05/2020
- Term 5 – 06/07/2020
- Term 6 – 10/08/2020
- Term 7 – 05/10/2020
- Term 8 – 09/11/2020
Tuition Fees: – $ 18,550